Being on vacation, no matter the reason, is always a good reason to celebrate – and what goes better with celebrating than a delicious cocktail? In your beautiful condo at Bayside Rentals, you can make all of your favorite winter cocktails and enjoy them with a beautiful view of Lake Winnipesaukee. Even if it’s snowy and cold, we still consider our property to be a gorgeous winter wonderland. We created a list of winter cocktails that all of your friends and family will enjoy. So come together and create a tasty blend of flavors when you stay with us at Bayside Rentals.
The Best Winter Cocktails to Make
Whether you’re in the mood for vodka, rum, whiskey, gin, or tequila, there’s a cocktail for everyone. Maybe you’re in the mood for your favorite drink, looking to try something new, or in search of a new twist on a familiar drink, there are plenty of winter cocktail recipes you can make in your vacation rental! To learn more about some of our favorite winter cocktail recipes, continue reading below.
- Salted Caramel Espresso Martini: If you like espresso martinis, then you’ll love this winter twist. Combine caramel, espresso, and just a dash of salt flakes in a cocktail shaker and stir it up until the caramel is completely dissolved. After, just add coffee liqueur, vodka, and ice and give it a good shake. Pour it into a few martini glasses, and serve with some finely grated chocolate for a final touch!
- Pear and Rosemary Gin Fizz: Grab a glass and fill it with ice, and then pour gin and pear juice over it. For a little bit of a tart taste, add lemon juice and stir with some rosemary sprig after cutting the stem down, and add just a few slices of lemon and some soda.
- Amaretto Sour: As the name suggests, you’re going to need Amaretto liqueur, as well as lemon juice, sugar syrup, and a beaten egg white. Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with no ice, and once it’s shaken, pour over ice into your cocktail glass. Add a lemon twist and Amarena cherries for the final step, and enjoy!
- Milk and Honey: If you like milk, then you’ll like this fun and unusual twist on your regular glass of milk. All you need to do is add Benedictine to your milk and top it off with a cinnamon stick and an orange slice to give it that winter vibe!
- The Ski Lift: This winter cocktail takes your regular hot chocolate drink and adds a little bit more fun. Add a shot of peach schnapps and coconut rum to give it a unique flavor – but trust us when we say it’s the perfect tropical, boozy, chocolatey drink.
Gorgeous Lake Winnipesaukee Rentals
Bayside Rentals is the perfect place to be in the warm months and the cold months. Our gorgeous condo rentals are the ideal setting for mixing up these delicious winter cocktails – with a full kitchen and plenty of seating, you, your friends, and your family can enjoy spending quality time together over a new cocktail! To book with us, give us a call at 866-990-6796.