Take part of the Lakes Region home with you when shopping in New Hampshire at the local outlet malls, galleries, antique stores, and gift shops near our Bayside Rentals. Whether you’re in search of one-of-a-kind hidden treasures, a keepsake to remember your vacation, or just want to indulge in tax-free shopping, New Hampshire shopping has it all! When you’re looking for things to do in NH on a rainy day, or need a break from the sun, here are a five of our favorite hidden gems to shop while in the Lakes Region.
- Laconia Antique Center — You’ll find a little bit of everything in the Laconia Antique Center. Not only will you find unique treasures, but you’ll also find consignment items as well! Whether you’re shopping for books, antiques, or something to add to your home decor, you’ll find it here at this diamond in the rough in Laconia!
- Meredith Fine Craft Gallery — Nestled on the breathtaking Lake Winnipesaukee in Meredith, you’ll find a beautiful gallery that showcases artwork and one-of-a-kind items from over 250 local artisans. Purchase items like jewelry, home decor, mixed media art, pottery, and more! The gallery is part of the League of NH Craftsmen which also has seven locations around New Hampshire.
- Gilford County Store — When you’re on the hunt for custom handmade items, this hidden gem will be the perfect stop for great gift shopping in New Hampshire. The store supplies over 5000 items from accessories to hiking supplies, gift baskets, many artisan products, and so much more! Stop by the consignment shop that also supplies sweet treats as well, and will be a must stop while in New Hampshire shopping!
- The Old Country Store — Bring something home to remember your family vacations as this souvenir shop has something for everyone and is located near our Moultonborough vacation rentals in NH. Supplying collectibles, exciting toys, gadgets, games, a candy counter, and home decor, this is an excellent store for those with little ones along! Walk upstairs while you’re there to find a museum that holds artifacts and items from days gone by, and will be a highlight on your list of things to do in NH.
- Black’s Paper Store & Gift Shop — Located in downtown Wolfeboro, you’ll be able to pick up clothing, toys, gifts, souvenirs, as well as chocolates! The unique items will keep you browsing through the store, but the welcoming staff and owners will keep you coming back during your stay at our vacation rentals in NH each year! While shopping in New Hampshire be sure to stop into this cute shop where you’ll find exceptional items you won’t find anywhere else!
Spacious Vacation Rentals in NH
There are many opportunities for shopping in New Hampshire near our cozy vacation rentals, so be sure to plan an afternoon out browsing while you’re here! Bayside Rentals will provide a convenient stay located near the fun one can have in the Lakes Region. Whether you’re with your family, on a romantic getaway, or girls trip, we provide spacious rentals for all groups large and small. Take a look through our properties under our vacation rentals page, or give us a call at 1-866-990-6796!