As the weather warms again, start thinking of new ways to build everlasting memories and new traditions with your family. Summer vacations are always a great family tradition! This summer, head to the Lake Regions of NH, where your vacation dreams will come to life. Our region is filled with incredible four-season recreational and cultural things to do. It can be hard to figure out where to begin with so many to-dos in this wonderful vacation destination.
That’s where Bayside Rentals comes into play, your locally-owned and operated vacation home rental company. We offer the largest inventory in the Lakes Region, from cozy cabins to spacious family complexes. There is a vacation home in store for everyone! To help with your vacation planning, we’ve curated a list of 15 family-friendly NH summer activities listed below. Keep reading for more information—
Create Vibrant Memories with These NH Summer Activities
We encourage all our guests to enjoy family fun under the sun every summer they spend in the NH Lakes Region. Our region is packed with things to do for all ages, from fun water activities to unique attractions. The memories you’ll create will be worth it!
- Appreciate the performing arts when you attend a summer production at Interlakes Theatre
- Christmas is forever at Santa’s Village, where folks happily celebrate Christmas in July
- Cook a delicious family meal in your New Hampshire lake rental with recipes from local home chefs
- Discover the natural beauty of the Polar Caves, where you can explore underground
- Enjoy some tasty movie theater popcorn at our local cinema, BarnZ’s
- Float above the Lakes Region when you visit Castle in The Clouds, a historic mountaintop mountain
- Get a chilly scoop or two from Dewey’s Ice Cream Parlor and Cafe, a great family-owned shop
- Play video games, bowl, golf, and more at the world’s largest arcade, Funspot
- Ride the winding lazy river and various other water rides at Whale’s Tale Waterpark
- Spend the whole day at family-friendly Weirs Beach, where Lake Winnipesaukee begins
- Slowly ascend to the top of New England when you ride on the Mt. Washington Cog Railway
- Take a Gunstock Mountain zipline tour, where kids (and adults) ages ten and up will love soaring through above the tree
- Tee off at the swashbuckling Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf, a popular country-wide attraction
- Visit the friendly farm animals and humans at Beans & Green Farm in Gilford
- Walkthrough the educational nature exhibits at the beautiful Squam Lakes Natural Science Center
There are so many superb family-friendly activities to enjoy this summer in the Lakes Region of NH. We cannot wait to share even more recommendations when you inquire about our summer rentals by calling us at (866) 990-6796. Call us today!